The more intense our workouts are the more healthy and sustainable nutrition is needed to aid in muscle growth, fat loss and overall fitness level improvement.
Of all the foods on God's Earth, The Avocado, rises to the very top of the Superfood list.
7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF AVOCADOS
1) They are high in Potassium and studies show that high potassium intake is linked to reduced blood pressure, a major risk factor for heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure
2) Avocado is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids.
3) Avocados are loaded in Fibers. Fiber is indigestible plant matter that can contribute to weight loss, reduce blood sugar spikes and is strongly linked to a lower risk of many diseases.
4) Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol levels.
5) Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect The Eyes.
6) Avocado May Help Prevent Cancer.
7) Eating Avocado May Help You Lose Weight. Avocados are also high in fiber, and very low in carbs, two attributes that should also help promote weight loss, at least in the context of a healthy, real food based diet.
What are you waiting for, grab an avocado today!
#Fitter #Healthier #Happier