Why You Should Squat!
We all know what squats are and they have become a trend more than a workout but the question is "are you doing them correctly and why should you do them at all? "
This is one exercise that should be a part of virtually everyone's routine, as it's relatively simple to perform, requires no equipment, and can be done just about anywhere.
WHY YOU SHOULD SQUAT ?
- Builds Muscle in Your Entire Body.
- Maintain Mobility and Balance.
- Tone Your Legs, Glutes, Backside, Abs and Entire Body.
- Good for digestion.
- They burn fat and help you lose weight.
- Increase hormone release for men such as testosterone and growth hormone.
MAKE SURE your knees don’t go past your toes and you back is straight. Knee injuries are very common while performing squats and it’s usually due to bad form and technique.